ECLIPSE BASIC: Ingenious cover rollers that are truly telecospic!
The ECLIPSE BASIC cover rollers have telescopic tubes that can be adjusted, making it easy to adapt quickly to the exact width of your pool.
ECLIPSE BASIC cover rollers allow simple and quick assembly and have two stands (ECLIPSE BASIC FIXED), or two casters with solid tyres (ECLIPSE BASIC MOBILE), allowing an easy sliding as well as an excellent stability.
ECLIPSE BASIC FIXED (without casters)
- Asymmetric 35 x 35 mm crimped stainless steel base
- Polystone bearings
- Ø 85 mm anodised aluminium shafts for the central tubes of telescopic models, 80 mm for the other tubes
- Special groove for the cabiclic cords supplied with the winder
- End plates with Ø 20 mm shafts made of stainless steel
- Ø 350 mm en polypropylene operating wheel with rotating handle
- Two fixed feet
ECLIPSE BASIC MOBILE (with casters)
As BASIC FIXED, except 2 fixed feet replaced by:
- 2 casters with solid tyres